- This event has passed.
Chili, Cars & Kids 2023
Join us February 25th for the 7th Annual Chili Cook-Off, Car Show, & Vendor Marketplace hosted by the Santa Rosa Kids House!
Event open to public at 10am
Location: Ollie’s Neighborhood Grill
Chili Competition Info
- A MINIMUM of 5 gallons of chili must be made from scratch on site.
- Set-up begins at 8 a.m. You must supply your own cooking device, tables, tents, knives, cutting boards, etc to create your chili.
- You may not start prep work or cooking until you are told to do so. All ingredients must be chopped, sliced, or diced on site except for canned goods.
- Power is NOT available. Propane cookers preferred. Generators allowed.
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place awards for chili. We will also have a People’s Choice award. All judges’ decisions are final.
- Timeline for Chili Contestants: Cooking begins @9am, Tasting @11 and Judging @1. We will pick up the chili 15-20 min before judging.
- $50 per team
Want to be a taster?
Tasters pay $10 and taste all Chili’s. We (SRKH) will provide sample bowls, spoons, and napkins. Chili samples are ONLY to be given to those who have purchased wristbands by SRKH. Tasting begins at 11am.
Additional 6 tickets to vote on their favorite chili (People’s Choice Award) with each $5 donation.
Purchase a wristband here
Wristbands will also be available for purchase on the day of the event
Car Show Info
- Trophies will be awarded in 10 different vehicle classes
- Entrant agrees to hold Santa Rosa Kids’ House harmless
- Entry fee-NONE. Donations will be appreciated and benefit Santa Rosa Kids’ House
- There will be a 50/50 raffle too!
- You provide tent and table
- No electricity provided (no generators allowed)
- Set-up 8:00-9:00, breakdown completed by 2:30
- Vendors $30 per booth, payment must be received by 2/24 by 3 pm.
- If food, must be pre-packaged take-away only
For more information, please email email@example.com.
We are looking for sponsors now!
Carolina Reaper $500
- Company logo on materials
- Deadline for logo to be on materials is Jan. 23
- If materials received after deadline date, you can still but a Carolina Reaper sponsor, but your logo will not appear on the flyers.
- Logo on website for one year
- Social media posts
- 1 team-Chili Cook-Off Entry
Habanero Pepper $300
- Logo on our website
- Logo on social media
- 1 team-Chili Cook-Off entry
Poblano Pepper $100
- Logo on social media
- 1 team Chili Cook-Off entry